Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Talent Unwrapped NO*1


Young, fresh, and talented, one of North Carolina's greatest unsigned hypes— JK the Rapper took time to interview with Teenage Billionaire. It was magic. His music speaks to the young and giveafuckless. His sound is a rough blend of Jay-Z and (mixtape) Kid Cudi. His flow, his emotion and his passion for music are all factors in his plot to success. Through his music, you meet him. His loyal listeners know everything from his favorite color to his latest girlfriend. He has loyal fans throughout the piedmont triad, and his fanbase is constantly spreading. With his new ensemble of young talent (FANG), JK will be virtually unstoppable in the industry. He runs in the same social circles as other current hypes like VWilckers as well as SBM.

As you may, or may not be able to tell, I'm a loyal listener. I've been tuning in for about two years now. I listen to his music, because it reiks of emotion and tortured youth. I love the variety in his music as well. His beats make you want to do anything from sit in a dark room while reflecting on life, to jumping on your bed and screaming his lyrics. Below is a list of my top ten favorite songs! I like them all for different reasons. But, they're awesome, check them out.



We also did a quick photoshoot. Here are a couple of my favorites:





Isn't he so awkwardly adorable? Anyway, without further or due, here's the interview piece. Shot, directed, and edited by me. Don't judge my skills or the quality. I need a few software upgrades. 


To check out more of JK's music, you can visit:
♥ ⚡⚡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyrights of Najiyyah Phipps // 2¢ from the Teenage Billionaire & Phipps Phocal Photography 2011. Powered by Blogger.