Monday, April 25, 2011

KELIS&KELLYOZ X HAIR INSPIRATION


I've been going back and forth between these three pictures of wild hair color at its classiest. Btw, the lilac Rihanna one is artificial. Her hair's never been that color, but I think we can all agree that it should've been. I love it all! Starting May 7th, I'm growing my hair out for a few months and re-perming it. This low-cut allows NO versatility! It's not even low-maintenance. I have to go to the barbershop all the time. I'm there once-a-week at least. The only thing I can change is the color. Speaking of which, I might just pull one of these:
I think this is what'll end up happening though. I'm not too sure yet. We'll just see how the weeks move along.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyrights of Najiyyah Phipps // 2¢ from the Teenage Billionaire & Phipps Phocal Photography 2011. Powered by Blogger.