Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Orginazation Blog #1


I've decided that my blog has no foundation. I've decided to construct a rubric for each week. In March I submitted one post. Can you believe that?!! ONE measly post! My apologies go out to anyone that actually reads this thing. To make up for it, this week I'm going to post anything that occurred in March that wasn't posted. I hope that'll compensate!

However, that wasn't the purpose of this post. I was doing this to kind of think aloud and give myself stipulations. Kind of a requirement for each week. A posting promise from me to you. You know?

1) Self-fashion post: I'll post something with pictures produced by me. It'll probably be like a DIY or a Lookbook-type thing.

2) Music post: I'll post a review on a mixtape, artist promotions, features, or anything else that could relate to music.

3) Personal post: I'll update you on my current mental condition, at least once per week. If I don't have anything interesting to share, I'll scan in a page from my 

4) Photography post: I'll check in with a series of pictures I've taken over the week.

I hope I can follow this because it would make my blog SOOO much better for you guys! If you have any ideas or something specific that you'd like me to blog about, shoot an e-mail to najiyyahphipps@aol.com

♥ ⚡⚡

Bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyrights of Najiyyah Phipps // 2¢ from the Teenage Billionaire & Phipps Phocal Photography 2011. Powered by Blogger.