Wednesday, April 27, 2011

PERSONAL UPDATE.

I promised that I'd come in and update you on my current mental state, so here I go. Honestly, I'm content. I was really stressed about college and all, but I am no longer. I'm excited now. Excited, scared, and anxious. I'm about to be free. A super duper college student. I'm somewhere between "I can't wait!" and "Can't I just stay in high school for one more year?". Polar opposites. I've managed to maintain homeostasis by not allowing any negative energy into my life that doesn't have to be there.
What do I mean by "have to be there"? I mean things that I'll  inevitably have to learn to cope with, like my parents' situation, or internal problems like my ever-changing mental state. However, things that don't have to stress me out, like boys and girl drama, have been erased. Once you stop letting things bother you, life seems to work itself out.

*IN OTHER NEWS*
Yesterday, I accepted my offer to UNCG, officially. I'm finishing my application to the honors college sometime this week.

I've decided that I want to paint. I love water colors on canvas. So, I'm going to buy some water colors, a canvas, and some decent brushes and make it do what it do. When I was younger, my parents used to let me paint as a diversion from other problems or just to relax me. I miss it, now that I think about it.

This camera situation is getting ridiculous. I am literally dreaming about a Nikon D5gs at this point. I need it. I would be so much more comfortable if I had it. Come May 23rd, I'll have her though! Her and my new Macbook Pro. Every time I think about those things, I find myself more ready to graduate than before.

TTFN :) *muah*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyrights of Najiyyah Phipps // 2¢ from the Teenage Billionaire & Phipps Phocal Photography 2011. Powered by Blogger.