Tuesday, April 26, 2011

SUMMER '11 'DROBE X JIA JETSON

Today, I was thinking about all my summer wardrobes that don't impress me much. They're too complex because I could never seem to just throw something on and look good, plus, I'm always missing a few essentials. This summer, I'm into large shades, cat-eyes, chunky sandals, and printed shorts.

 Those leopard JC's are on sale for $50. I have to have them! AND the grey suede chunkies are only $41. I might die. As far as shorts go, I always have a problem with the way my stubby legs look short in even the shortest of shorts. So, I've decided to officially stop caring. I guess that's why I'm going to be so ambitious and decide on heels for most of the summer though too. To kind of lengthen my little legs. I'm really interested in a pair of vertically-striped shorts like those. I already have a pair of vertical mid-waist trousers (that I desperately need to have tailored) and a pair of shorts, but the stripes are too close together and from a distance they look like a dangerous mixture of pinstripes and plaid *yikes*
Those dye-blotted shorts are inspiring me to try a DIY! :) Buh-bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyrights of Najiyyah Phipps // 2¢ from the Teenage Billionaire & Phipps Phocal Photography 2011. Powered by Blogger.