Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Sky is the Limit..

         Today, in my photography class, the craziest shit happened. I realized that my project on lighting and silhouettes is due tomorrow. So, I had a many freak-out because both of our DSLR's were checked out, and I was NOT turning in a point-and-shoot project. No way. Then, lo-and-behold, Naeema's like "Oh, Najiyyah, if you need a camera to use, I'd be happy to let you use mine! So I did.. it's a Nikon >:)) Oh my God. It was a D-200, and I fell the fuck in love. It's too amazing. My shots weren't the best I've ever done, but they definitely get my point across! So, yeah.. my model is Tyrone Hollaway, rapper-singer-modeller. He's pretty dope. We took these down the street from my school. I think they're pretty good.

What aboutchu?
















He's fucking sun-kissed, AAAAAH. I love that smiley one :))

But yeah, I'm learning to deal with natural light, and looooving it. I was supposed to do a shoot with J.K. the Rapper tomorrow, but I'm doubting it'll happen. Anyway, that's about it. Bye dudes. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyrights of Najiyyah Phipps // 2¢ from the Teenage Billionaire & Phipps Phocal Photography 2011. Powered by Blogger.