Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sadism & Masochism.




I know I'm late, but I don't care. This morning I finally went and looked at the new Rihanna video for S&M. It's fucking amazing! I mean the song is great in itself (as is the entire album), but I was surprised at how great the video was. Let's be honest, Rihanna's vids are never the bees knees, so to speak. After I watched it, I thought it was a Ray Kay product, but I was wrong. It's by Ms. Melina, whoever she is. I really liked it though. The funky-ass 'fits were just that, and the red hair is fucking hot, I don't care what anyone says. Anyway, normally, Rihanna gets fucked by the press. ALL the time. They take advantage of her like a rape victim at sunset. But, in this video, she fucking the press, with satire of things people say about her rollng over her, and a pin-up themed wardrobe. I loved it. I snagged some screen shots too. My personal fave is the shot in the pink, zebra room with the fish-eye lens.




^^ that dress is made of newspaper ^^


^^that man is on a leash^^




Lol, look at her ass.



"Princess of the illuminati"




No wonder her fanbase covers 84% of the speaking/hearing world (mind you, that's just like.. a guesstimate). She's amazing. The whole video's pretty silly, though. She's adorable through out.

Here you go: (if you want to see the video)



Here you go if you'd like to download the video: RIGHT CLICK HERE.

#shoutout to Ms. Melina. You're doing your thugdizzle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyrights of Najiyyah Phipps // 2¢ from the Teenage Billionaire & Phipps Phocal Photography 2011. Powered by Blogger.