Monday, September 6, 2010

"The World is Your Dollhouse": Manola Thompson.

So, on Wednesday.. naturally, I was on Facebook (I'm a regular there). I'm always on the hunt for beautiful faces to take pictures of, so of course I notice this gorgeous girl, Manola Thompson. Beautiful girl, innocent look, almost angelic. She had a gorgeous complexion, but.. when I approached her on the subject I find out she lives in South Carolina, and I'm thinking to myself:



Living in South Carolina, and I can't shoot you? Ugh. But, obviously I couldn't say that to her, I mean, I could, but, why would I? So as I'm about to type, "Oh, well nevermind then." in the chat box, she goes, "but I'm coming to North Carolina for the holiday!", so then a hallelujah chorus came on. So I shot her on Sunday, and she was everything I expected her to be and more, simply devine.. here are some shots:















Model: Manola Thompson
Styled/Make-up by Najiyyah Phipps (Me)

© Copyright of JHI JHI ZAI Photography 2010

These and several other photos (as always) can be found at my Flickr account. Thanks loves :) Bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyrights of Najiyyah Phipps // 2¢ from the Teenage Billionaire & Phipps Phocal Photography 2011. Powered by Blogger.