Monday, September 6, 2010

Curren$y at Greesboro Festival Park.

So, Friday.. I was given the insanely AWESOME opp to go shoot a Curren$y concert, couldn't say no. Me and my partna Steff went out there and did our thugdizzle. My friend Rahdia came along, we had a great time, here are some meat-and-potatoe shots, just so you can get a feel for what was going on! :)




So, of course I was in the place lookin' all dimey and such, ha ha ha. I was trying to kick it cool, though I was spazzing on the inside.



Dia was right there with me, looking dimey as well. Peep her earrings, they're DOPE.




And you know Steff was backstage too, on her job. I swear that camera's attached to her face.




JK The Rapper was in the place as well, I love him ^_^ He's silly.




Caught a few opening acts before they went on..



And got most of the acts ON stage :)




My honeydip Tavist rocked the show for a mini..




Caught Steez Urkel, backstagin' it too :) That tee's to die for.


ANYWAY, after a thousand hours of opening acts and note-worthy graphic tee's.. Curren$y finally came. We exchanged a few words, and took pictures. He was really "relaxed", as you may imagine. Now, I've never seen him perform prior to this, so I wasn't sure on what exactly to expect, but it was phenomenal. His stage presence was so strong, and his die-hard fans were in the place! Here's some of his on-stage pictures.

















We ended the night with a picture and a quick goodbye :) It was too much fun. I know you're probably wondering why there aren't 5 pages of pictures from the show. That is because I am only one person, but have several different sites that I have to display my work on.. So, with that said.. the rest of these pictures (along with several others) can be found at my Flickr.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyrights of Najiyyah Phipps // 2¢ from the Teenage Billionaire & Phipps Phocal Photography 2011. Powered by Blogger.