Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Out & About, Vol. 1

My best friend that you'll typically find me with these days (because Jade left for college) is Kevin Smith! He's the bomb diggity. We always go and shred places to pieces together: thrift shops, restaurants, whatever! We always have a ridiculously good time, and I always bring my camera along (remind me to name here, btw)..



We rode out, I thought this was sorta cool, background's in motion, car's still..


Kevin ALWAYS feels the need to pose for pictures, WHY?! Psh, I dunno. I wish he'd quit though, lol.


All photographers reach a point in their life where they pull this one, :)








HA Ha HA! At the thrift, we found a Santa snap-back! Think I'm jokin'?









...And that's all folks!

All of the above pictures are ©Copyright of JHI JHI ZAI Photography 2011, as always, can be found on my Flickr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyrights of Najiyyah Phipps // 2¢ from the Teenage Billionaire & Phipps Phocal Photography 2011. Powered by Blogger.