Saturday, May 7, 2011

SOMETHING PERSONAL.

I purposely made this guy fall in love with me, with no intentions of reciprocating. Now he's head over heels, and for whatever reason, I actually care. I feel terrible about it actually. It's been eating me alive since I decided 'd avoid him and I don't know what to do. He has such a kind heart, but he's not at all my type. However, I really enjoy his company, and love the conversations we have on the phone. I want him to stick around, but that'd be the worst case scenario (for his sanity). I'm almost lost, but at the moment, I'm texting him trying to explain why he can't be with me.

Meanwhile, James Morrison is the soundtrack to my life:




"I'm trying to change to make the best for us
But I'm just the same, same as I ever was
Oh, and if you stay with me, honestly it's what I want
But if you stay with me I know I'll hurt you more"

I'll just leave this here too. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyrights of Najiyyah Phipps // 2¢ from the Teenage Billionaire & Phipps Phocal Photography 2011. Powered by Blogger.