Friday, May 6, 2011

GOBLIN X TYLER THE CREATOR

I don't know if you guys remember, but a long while ago, I blogged about Tyler the Creator. (I blogged about Earl Sweatshirt too, but he's really irrelevant to this post). Anyway, Goblin was leaked recently, so you know I've got to blog it! I know it's wrong, as a fan, to dl it illegally, but.. I fully intend on buying it. I've heard it's being released as vinyl as well. That'd definitely be something I'd be interested in. Personally, I loved Goblin. A lot of people said things like: "he's trying too hard", "the beats all sound the same", "wahwahwah". I thought it was awesome.


My personal faves would have to be "Goblin", "She", and "Nightmare".

Here's the tracklist:

1. GOBLIN
2. YONKERS
3. RADICALS
4. SHE
5. TRANSYLVANIA
6. NIGHTMARE
7. TRON CAT
8. HER
9. SANDWITCHES
10. FISH
11. ANALOG
12. B.S.D.
13. WINDOW
14. AU79
15. GOLDEN

The ones in italics have features. The ones in blue are my favorites.

Anyway, I highly recommend purchasing this. It's definitely a piece of art. He did his thugdizzle. I love the notoriety they're getting. They work hard and produce quality music. I dig it.

TO ALL WHO CLAIM TYLER'S RECKLESS/CRAZY/SUCKS: Artists are tormented by their art. Watch this, skip to :43

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyrights of Najiyyah Phipps // 2¢ from the Teenage Billionaire & Phipps Phocal Photography 2011. Powered by Blogger.