Saturday, April 9, 2011

Today is Prom!

I'm really excited! NOT. It's just become a really stressful situation. I asked my mom if I could get dressed at a friends house, so she spazzed out. I mean, I've been to several proms already, and she'd made it pretty clear that this one wasn't THAT important. I guess it is though. She said she didn't invite anyone over to see me dressed, yet people are consistently texting me asking what time I plan on getting dressed. I don't know if my reservations still stand. I have yet to finish the pearl embellishments on my shoes, and my bag is ugly. I still have to establish a make-up layout decision, post-prom plans, AND I'm sort of salty about the fact that I don't have a date.
However, I guess I need to shine a positive light on the situation. The only maintenance things to be done today are shaving and hair dying (I bought a dye last night that has my hair a reddish-brown instead of honey blonde). I'm going to go to the mall and pick up a new ring later on. I'm patiently awaiting the mail lady, so the rest of my pearls can get here. I'm happy I don't have to be all stressed and do a lot of running around for last minute tidbits. I'm kind of just chilling, watching Jamie Foxx and tweeting. My gram's here, being hilarious. So, all in all, today is good for the most part.

I'll make it certain that I get a quality picture of my shoes later, but here's a cell phone picture, just because.



You like? :) Anyway, like I said, I'll have better pictures of these (that I made) and me, in my actual dress. I hope my night's worth the stress.
♥ ⚡⚡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyrights of Najiyyah Phipps // 2¢ from the Teenage Billionaire & Phipps Phocal Photography 2011. Powered by Blogger.