Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"I wish that I could have this moment..."

I'm always so late to do my video reviews! I feel like a fake-ass Nicki fan. But, Mrs. Minaj has done it, once again. The "Moment for Life" video, by far is my favorite Harajuku Barbie special. This Cinderella-themed mini cinema is amazing, and fun to watch. Basically, in the prologue, she's excited about the grand ball and is chatting with her fairy godmother, Martha, in the beginning of the video. Martha is a new persona of Nicki's with a dashing Manchester accent, and a dapper, blonde wig. As the video progresses, Nicki ends up at the ball, meeting up with Drake, her apparent  love interest. He also looks like a hottie in this video! I'm guessing he's got on an Armani suit, looking stunning. Let's take note of the fact that black on black is his best getup. Speaking of fashion, the first bit of the video features an immaculate pair of diamond-studded Lou Bous, so much for glass slippers. She also sports some amazing gowns! The color schemes, detail, and balance of the dresses definitely add an aura of exquisite taste and prosperity to the video, overall... well, that and the fact that it takes place in a palace! I mean, the video's epic. You've got to see it!

But, as usual, I snagged some screenshots.. courtesy of MTV :)

"It's Martha, darling"

These fucking shoes. *passes out*
Nickirella's at the ball.
 

"Fuck it, me and Nicki-Nick gettin' married today."

But yes. This video was amazing! Let's give herrr... ★★★★☆, that's 4½, if I was in it, it'd be a five ;) Buh-bye.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyrights of Najiyyah Phipps // 2¢ from the Teenage Billionaire & Phipps Phocal Photography 2011. Powered by Blogger.