Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fashion Finds x Carolina Thrift

Hey! Yesterday was Monday. On Mondays, everything in the thrift is 50% off. EVERYTHING. Anything you may want. EVERYTHING. So, obviously, I got some stuff.

I got these blue trousers, they're suuuuper adorable. Definitely destined to be worn with a crop top and the platforms or oxfords of my choice. Periwinkle pants, $2.




Next up is this black maxi skirt. It's really simple, but it fit perfectly and looked gorgeous with the white RVCA shirt I wore to the thrift. Black American Eagle maxi, $1.



Next stop is the navy grandfather cardigan. To be worn with everything this winter, I can't wait. $1.




...And last but not least, we have this really cute Saturday night dress. It fits as if God tailored it for me. $1.50




Sooo, that's it. Bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyrights of Najiyyah Phipps // 2¢ from the Teenage Billionaire & Phipps Phocal Photography 2011. Powered by Blogger.