Thursday, May 19, 2011

Today is one of 'those' days.

I don't know what my problem is today. I swear, I was fine this morning. I was in an excellent mood last night too, until my mom fucked it up. I hate when she does that. She makes me so mad sometimes, I swear. If someone's obviously in a good mood, why go ruin? Also, if someone's in a bad mood, why make it worse? I make these cupcakes, that are now fucked. I got to school and everyone's been irritating me. On top of that, Kevin's going around tell everyone that I'm in a bad mood. They can see it for themselves, we don't need the town caller services on this one, thanks. I'm just in an over-all bad mood and I swear to fucking God if my cupcakes have been tampered with when I get back in the office, there will be hell. Class hasn't started and Mr. Mac's my first block. I can see something going horribly wrong. And what's worse, NO music is concurring with my mood right now. What the fuck is the world coming to when you can't even find a song that understands you? I'm sick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyrights of Najiyyah Phipps // 2¢ from the Teenage Billionaire & Phipps Phocal Photography 2011. Powered by Blogger.