Tuesday, May 10, 2011

FAST FIVE.



So, last  night, I went to go see Fast Five with my mom as a Mother's Day prerequisite. It was actually REALLY good. I think it's because it was less car-oriented, and more crime oriented. It was super bad-ass though, whatever the case. I kept getting so tripped up when I was watching it because my sister's all: "OH MY GOOOD! DWAYNE JOHNSON'S SO BUFF". And I'm just sitting there like "Who the fuck is Dwayne Johnson? His name's The Rock." The generation gap's getting thinner and thinner. Him and Vin Diesel looked like twins in the movie. It was shot almost like Takers, and it had that same feel, but with less soul, more rock 'n roll. Anyone who liked Takers would LOVE it. Tyrese was super sexy in it btw. Luda also came in as a tech-savvy ex-con and then that Asian guy from the other ones as well as Jordana Brewster. Paul Walker was eeeextra salty. Gal Gadot was hot too. Even the chick who was Merisol in the Cheetah Girls was in the hizzouse. Any way, here's some screen shots.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyrights of Najiyyah Phipps // 2¢ from the Teenage Billionaire & Phipps Phocal Photography 2011. Powered by Blogger.