Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's Goin' Down, Down Barbie.. Pushin' a Pink Ferrari.

My big sis @teffTHEDON blogged about me earlier today and inspired me to do the same! :) Actually is JUST crossed my mind that I'm going to blog about myself, and about her another day because I'm doing a whole series on her new, bangin' dope-ass hair! But.. I digress. So basically, every time I get new hair, I become a new person. This hair just happened to turn me into a Barbie doll :/ So.. of course you MUST embrace what you are, and do it the best you can.. So here I am. Just a couple pictures of me, a few natural (no-make-up, light edit) and the rest are like, SUPER BARBIE :)

So, here I am natural, sexy as ever! Lol.


Then.. SUPER Barbed up :)



And one more, just to prove I'm the truth with graphic design. It gave me a breif opurtunity to be re-introduced to my first love (graphic design). I played with some aging, and some recreation of film rolls. It was cool.


So, there you have it. ME, in all my fabulousness :) Lol.

All of these pictures are ©Copyrights of JHI JHI ZAI Photography 2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyrights of Najiyyah Phipps // 2¢ from the Teenage Billionaire & Phipps Phocal Photography 2011. Powered by Blogger.