Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Feathered x Everyday Jia

Today I did two different outftits. The first one with the Star Wars tee got opted out because I haven't worn jeans in months, and didn't plan on starting in 95˚ weather. I wore my second pair of amazing feather earrings. They were EVERYTHING today.



The turban and the feather earrings give me LIFE! I am in love with that aspect of this, but I'm sure that's it. The jeggings and graphic can take a hike.


The eyeshadow I've been using is called "Profusion". It's a beauty supple store brand. Once I start using a certain eye palette, I usually just use it until I buy a new one.





Final look.






Yuuuup.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyrights of Najiyyah Phipps // 2¢ from the Teenage Billionaire & Phipps Phocal Photography 2011. Powered by Blogger.