Monday, August 22, 2011

College Kiddo x Jia.

Hey, so I started college today. I'm sooo sleepy. My God. I go to UNCG, and I'm undecidedly majored. I take English, African American Studies and Art, in that order. They're unbearably boring, amazing, and horrible, also in that order. I decided I'd try to consistently blog my 'fits this school year, so I'm starting with the first day.


MAC foundation, some off-branded eyeshadow from the Beauty Supply, back up by primer, and naked, matte, Sephora lipstick.


Excuse my undone toes, check out my gladiator sandals, courtesy of the good fellas at "Rockport".



Charlotte Rousse corset (I know), thrifted blush pink maxi skirt.



Thrifted wing rings, GShock, DIY tribal bracelet, mint green nail polish.


Thrifted Cuban link bracelet.


Forever 21 cross ring.

And that's about it, I guess. I hope you enjoyed the ensemble. Catch ya later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyrights of Najiyyah Phipps // 2¢ from the Teenage Billionaire & Phipps Phocal Photography 2011. Powered by Blogger.