Tuesday, November 16, 2010

DIY, Knock off Kerin Rose Jawns.

It's been a while, sheesh. Okay, so last night, I was supposed to be studying for US History, but that's not interesting at all. I got really bored and decided I'd do what I want, since no one can rule me. I came across some safety glasses, and this super old lace bra. So, I got to work.

Materials?
- Safety glasses
- Lace
- Hot glue gun

I'm a real blogging idiot, because I took no pictures as I went along. I didn't even think to blog it until I woke up this morning.


However, all you have to do is:
1. Apply hot glue to one secondary facet of the glasses
2. Stretch lace over the glasses
3. Hold until glue dries

Repeat until complete.

Aaaaaaaand, here is your end productt :D








That's all, folks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyrights of Najiyyah Phipps // 2¢ from the Teenage Billionaire & Phipps Phocal Photography 2011. Powered by Blogger.